Feedback about Your Drinking

Take a screening test to see if you might have a problem with alcohol. The information provided is for educational purposes only and in should not substitute consultation. For a more in-depth assessment, visit the UCC or the Office of Alcohol & Drug Education or see your healthcare provider.

Evaluate Your Drinking (Centre for Addiction and Mental Health)

Back to top