National/Local Hotlines & Resources
If you need immediate medical assistance, call 911 or got to the nearest hospital emergency room.
Also provides online chat support.
Text HOME to 741741
The Trevor Project is the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning youth. These include a hotline and online, crisis intervention chat service.
Dial 877-565-8860 or visit translifeline.org for many more services
International Suicide Hotlines
In the UK and Ireland – Call Samaritans UK at 116 123
In Australia – Call Lifeline Australia at 13 11 14
In other countries – Visit "IASP:https://www.iasp.info/index.php or Suicide.org to find a helpline in your country.
Other Local & National Resources
- South Bend Police: Emergency, 911, Non-emergency information, 574-235-9201
- Memorial Epworth Center 574-647-8400
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE or 1-800-787-3224 (TTD)
- Oaklawn Mental Health 574-533-1234
- National AIDS Information Hotline: 1-800-342-AIDS
- Linea nacional de SIDS (Spanish): 1-800-344-SIDA
- TTY-TTD AIDS Hotline: 1-800-AIDS-TTY
- St. Joseph County Health Department: 574-235-9725