Suicide Prevention, Self-Injury, and Coping Resources
University Counseling Center After-Hours Crisis Line*
For Notre Dame students and those concerned about a Notre Dame student.
*Not available when the University is Closed During the Christmas Holiday Break
Also provides online chat support
Text HOME to 741 741
The Trevor Project is the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning youth. These include a hotline and online, crisis intervention chat service.
Dial 877-565-8860 or visit translifeline.org for many more services
Coping Through a Suicidal Crisis
Warning Signs, Risk Factors, What to Do if You or Someone Else is Suicidal
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Helping Someone in a Suicidal Crisis
- Suicide Prevention
- About Suicide
- If you or someone else needs help
- Suicide Prevention: Myth or Fact?
Resources for Survivors of Suicide
- Coping with Suicide Loss
- Resources for Loss Survivors
- Coping With Loss
- Grief Support for Suicide Loss Survivors