Through TimelyCare, students can receive 24/7 access to mental health and medical telehealth care and health coaching across the United States.
TimelyCare is a third-party telehealth provider available to all Notre Dame students. While students are encouraged to visit University Health Services (UHS) and the University Counseling Center (UCC) during business hours, this additional service provides 24/7 free medical and mental telehealth care across the United States and in US Territories no matter the student’s location.
Whether you're feeling sick or overwhelmed, you will be able to talk to a licensed provider from your smartphone or any web-enabled device. Licensed providers are available to diagnose non-emergent medical conditions, prescribe medications, and offer mental health support and wellness coaching via phone or secure video visits.
All enrolled Notre Dame undergraduate, graduate, and professional students, whether located in South Bend or are in another US state, Puerto Rico, or the US Virgin Islands, is eligible to access TimelyCare.
Visit timelycare.com/notredame to register and access telehealth services. Students can then schedule an appointment with a medical provider, a counselor, or a health coach for telehealth services through any web-enabled device.
Please use the following steps to enroll:
- Go to timelycare.com/notredame.
- Click "Sign In" as a first-time user. If you're on your phone, you'll be prompted to download the TimelyCare app.
- Use your Notre Dame email address to register.
- Enter your personal information and medical history.
- If you were previously using the TimelyMD app, delete the app once your new account has been set up.
- Medical: Access to medical providers who can treat a wide range of common illnesses like cold and flu, sinus infections, allergies, and more
- TalkNow: 24/7 access to mental health counselors to talk about anything at anytime.
- Scheduled Counseling: Select a counselor and appointment time that meets your needs. Twelve free counseling visits are available through TImelyCare between August 1 and July 31.
- Health Coaching: Access to a nutritional specialist to help students adopt healthier lifestyle behaviors related to sleep issues, weight management, and more.
Medical services, TalkNow, health coaching, and 12 sessions of ongoing counseling are available free of charge to students. Students can choose to continue to see a TimelyCare counselor beyond the 12 free sessions for a fee of approximately $70 per session, which may be covered by your health insurance.