Workshops & Support Spaces
Facilitated workshops are opportunities for students to identify coping strategies and find new resources to address a specific topic.
NEW for Spring 2023 - The Penn Resilience Program at ND (PRP@ND). For information and registration form, click here.
Workshops are engaging, classroom-like group opportunities where students are introduced to useful information on a particular topic and provided with an opportunity to better understand the topic experientially. Workshops give students a venue to learn and practice new coping strategies or skills. Some workshops are one only session while others involve multiple sessions.
Spring 2023 Workshops & Support Spaces (see Events calendar for additional information)
- Black Graduate Student Support Space
- Students of Color Support Space
- Dream ND Support Space
- Resilience in Diversity: Undergraduate International Student Support Space
- SMART Family & Friends Support Space
- Grief & Loss Support Space
- Anxiety Toolbox Workshop
- Feel Better Fast: Help for Depression, Stress & Sleep
- The Everybody Project
- The Penn Resiliency Program Workshops
All students are welcome to attend. You do not need to use any other University Counseling Center (UCC) service or attend Drop-In hours to come to a workshop.
Locations vary. Please consult the Events calendar for upcoming workshops.
No pre-registration required. Just show up!